12/30/2011

Hello Twenty Twelve and the possibilities

With a new year ahead of me and the possibilities of limitless fun, I look
forward to checking these things off my list.

Photobucket

I plan to also be more consistent with blogging ;)
And maybe if I train myself, I'll get to blogging every day.
Yes, there will be crafty posts like normal with a dash of
my day to day life. fun right?
And just in case you forgot what I look like, here I am with straight hair.
It's crazy how much longer my hair is when it's straightened.

Photobucket
Oh, one more things before I go.
 I can FINALLY SHARE MY BIG SHINY AND BRIGHT NEWS...
After last year's winter CHA 2011 show, I was given the opportunity to
design my very own collection.
After a lot of crafty blood, sweat (ew) and yes even tears
Mr. Sonboul and I crossed the finish line and completed...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The full collection will be shown over at GCD Studios blog on 
Jan 6th 2011
and I'll also be showing it here the next day :)

Here's to a GREAT new year and yes the endless possibilities
of my life in 2012.

What do you think of the sneak peek???

Pin It!

13 comments:

Clare said...

It looks FABULOUS, Heidi (and you do as well ;))!! The colors and designs looks so FUN! I can't wait to work with this collection!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats on the new line!!!! ohhhh love the sneaks and can't wait to see it all!!!! super cute:)

Gina Lideros said...

so cute Heidi, I shared today too :)
~Gina

Glue Meets Paper said...

how exciting!! It looks great :D

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Congrats on your very own line! So exciting. :)
And your hair looks great, BTW- straight or curly.
Happy New Year!

Nicole Martel said...

I love it :) :) And I hope i'll get the opportunity to play with this line soon :)

Keshet said...

Oh, I love the peek so far! Such great colors!

Jamie Harder said...

So excited for you Heidi!!! It looks AMAZING!!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love Love love it!!! Woot woot Congratulations!!

Danielle Flanders said...

SO cute, Heidi!!! Congrats on your new venture!

Ann said...

This line looks fabulous - I'd love to work with some. Can't wait for some more sneak peeks!

Unknown said...

OMG...I am in love with that collection! I love the colors and the chevron has been rockin' my world. Can't wait to see the full reveal!

You look great also!

Pam Callaghan said...

It looks great, love all of the papers! congrats!!